Project Manager – Full Time 37 hours
Salary – £28,500 per annum – Permanent
Rotherham Federation of Communities are seeking a Project Manager to manage a team of Community Organisers/Support Workers, delivering community-based projects across Rotherham through a range of funding streams.
The duties will include:
- To manage and monitor the performance of the delivery team to achieve the required results in line with contractual targets, outcomes and quality.
- To report to funders on progress and co-ordinate support, training and direction of the Federations’ project work.
- To ensure that all KPIs are met and participate in contract and grant performance monitoring arrangements.
- To work as part of the Rotherham Federation management team.
- To promote and enable community organising, increased community activity and engagement both locally within communities and with the Federation, building networks and fostering leadership and resident-led action.
- To support the empowerment of under-represented groups within local communities, enhancing community cohesion and collaborative working
- To oversee the support to community groups to develop, enabling project development and training opportunities in local communities
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Project Management and in supporting community groups with their development.
For further details and to request an application pack, please contact: Sarah Fletcher on 01709 368515 or email email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Monday 29th July 2019 at 10am, applicants that have been shortlisted will be contacted by 5pm. The assessment/Interview date is Thursday 1st August 2019 – the assessment/interview day will be task orientated in the morning, lunch will be provided with interviews held in the afternoon.
Successful candidates will have a DBS check carried out.
Appointment will be subject to suitable references.