Community Support Worker – Full Time 37 hours
Salary – £23,468 per annum – fixed term until December 2023
Rotherham Federation are seeking an experienced Community Support Worker to join their team to work on the “Making Our Money Go Further” project supporting community groups to form, develop and improve their skills, knowledge, and resilience in relation to money management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the Making Our Money Go Further project and support the formation of community groups.
- To support groups and individuals with money management matters, improving their skills and knowledge and reducing their stress and anxiety.
- Provide planned and ad-hoc support to community groups formed through the Making Our Money Go Further project including delivering face to face and online/digital sessions.
- Work in partnership with Citizens Advice Rotherham and refer clients for one-to-one advice sessions.
- Recruit, train, and support volunteers to develop their confidence and skills, and become “Money Champions”.
- Support and train other service providers to develop their knowledge and skills regarding Money Management.
- Monitor the impact and effectiveness of the work through agreed monitoring and data capture systems.
- To deliver and report on specific targets and outputs as determined by funding requirements.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience of providing support and guidance to groups and individuals in a community-based setting.
For further details and to request an application pack, please contact: Sarah Fletcher on 07538 625113 or email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 26th September 2022 at 10am with interviews held on 30th September 2022. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted on the 26thSeptember and invited to an interview.
TBC – Interviews will be face to face or held online via Zoom or Teams.
Successful candidates will have a DBS check carried out.
Appointment will be subject to suitable references.