Project Manager – Full Time 37 hours
Salary – £32,290 per annum – Permanent
Rotherham Federation of Communities are seeking a Project Manager to manage a team of frontline Community Workers, delivering projects across Rotherham through a range of funding streams.
The duties will include:
- To manage RotherFed’s programme of community support work, ensuring services are delivered in line with contractual and funding requirements.
- To manage Rotherfed’s community activity with community led organisations and TARAs across Rotherham.
- To report to the CEO and funders on progress on an ongoing basis, ensuring data collection and reporting systems are in place and maintained.
- To promote and enable community development, increased community activity, and effective engagement within Rotherham communities.
- To support the empowerment of under-represented groups within local communities, enhancing community cohesion and collaborative working.
- To maintain and build effective working partnerships ensuring RotherFed remains integrated into Rotherham’s community support networks.
- To increase community influence in decision making within Rotherham supporting individuals and groups to identify community issues, needs and problems, and help resolve them.
- To work effectively with partners from both statutory and voluntary sector to ensure stronger communities in Rotherham.
- To support the delivery team to bring our work to life through creating case studies and good news stories.
- To deliver specific project and organisational targets and outcomes as agreed with the CEO.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in Project Management and in supporting community groups with their development.
For further details and to request an application pack, please contact: Sarah Fletcher on 01709 368515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 11am on Friday 19th August, with the assessment day including panel interviews held on Thursday 25th August.
Applicants that have been shortlisted will be contacted on Friday 19th August be invited to the assessment/interview day.
Successful candidates will have a DBS check carried out.