Community Support Worker – Full Time 37 hours
Salary – £21,700 per annum – permanent contract
Rotherham Federation are seeking an experienced Community Support Worker to join their team to work on the “Making Our Money Go Further” project supporting community groups to form, develop and improve their skills, knowledge, and resilience in relation to money management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote the Making Our Money Go Further project and support the formation of community groups.
- To support groups and individuals with money management matters, improving their skills and knowledge and reducing their stress and anxiety.
- Provide planned and ad-hoc support to community groups formed through the Making Our Money Go Further project including delivering face to face and online/digital sessions.
- Work in partnership with Citizens Advice Rotherham and refer clients for one to one advice sessions.
- Recruit, train, and support volunteers to develop their confidence and skills, and become “Money Champions”.
- Support and train other service providers to develop their knowledge and skills regarding Money Management.
- Monitor the impact and effectiveness of the work through agreed monitoring and data capture systems.
- To deliver and report on specific targets and outputs as determined by funding requirements.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of providing groups and individuals with money management support in a community-based setting.
For further details and to request an application pack, please contact: Sarah Fletcher on 07538 625113 or email email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 6th November 2020 at 10am with interviews held on 10th November 2020.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted on the 6th November and invited to an interview.
Due to current Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions we are following Government advice, and this will result in interviews being held online via Zoom or Teams.
Successful candidates will have a DBS check carried out.
Appointment will be subject to suitable references.